The Charlton Coin Guide returns for 2022 with 232 pages of information to assist you in determining the value of your coins. With the balance of pages covering the value of gold coins, the bullion value of gold and silver coins, and a small section on Military medals and awards. The Guide, which is the oldest continuously published buying guide in Canada comprises:
- Approximately 36 pages of buying price for coin used in circulation back to 1858.
- Modern collectable coins sold by the Royal Canadian Mint with valuations.
- Paper money, which we use every day. All paper money listed is accompanied by buying price back to 1866.
- Colonial Tokens used in Canada before Confederation in 1858.
- Buying price of United States coins you may have in a dresser drawer. With the balance of pages covering the value of gold coins, the bullion value of gold and silver coins, and a small section on Military medals and awards.
- Author: M. Drake
- Binding: Paperback
- ISBN 13: 9780889684317
- Type: Reference Book
- Publisher: The Charlton Press
- Publication Date: 2022
- Edition: 61st Edition
- Pages: 232
- Condition: New - Excellent
- Language: English
*Book condition is based on our professional opinion. Pictures are representative of the book that you will receive, actual book may differ slightly*