Intaglio Mint - Horror Series: Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde - BU (2oz Silver)
- Country: United States
- Period: Federal Republic (1776-Date)
- Type: Silver Bullion
- Mint: Intaglio Mint - Waco, Texas
- Composition: .999 Silver
- Diameter: 39mm
- Weight: 62.2g
- Edge: Reeded
- Condition: Brilliant Uncirculated - BU
- Obverse: A split image of both Dr. Jekyll to the left, and Mr. Hyde on the right, showing the striking contrast between the two characters. Both dressed in a period proper suit with a walking cane and top hat
- Reverse: Intaglio Mint logo set on radial burst surrounded by stippled border reading “TWO TROY OUNCE” above and “.999 FINE SILVER” below on textured background, flanked by mintage year in roman numerals
First published in 1886 by Robert Louis Stevenson, “Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde” is a gothic novella. It is about a London legal practitioner named Gabriel John Utterson who investigates strange occurrences between his old friend, Dr. Henry Jekyll, and the evil Edward Hyde. The novella’s impact is such that it has become a part of the language, with the phrase “Jekyll and Hyde” entering the vernacular to refer to people with an unpredictably dual nature: usually very good, but sometimes shockingly evil.
Get your scare on with this brilliantly designed horror series designed two-ounce silver rounds from the Intaglio Mint.
*Coin condition is based on our professional opinion. Pictures are representative of the coin that you will receive, actual coin may differ slightly, and serial numbers may vary*
Currently Out of Stock