Hydrosorbent SG-900 Silica Gel Dehumidifier

All Hydrosorbent silica gel is manufactured to the highest specifications. Inert, non-toxic, and safe to use, our silica gel remains dry to the touch even when saturated. And once saturated, can be easily reactivated in any conventional oven for lifetime protection. By surface adsorption, silica gel absorbs excess humidity from the air. It prevents condensation within enclosed areas which cause irreparable damage (rust, corrosion, tarnish, oxidation; mildew, fungus, mold, odor, spoilage, spotting, toning, stains, etc.) to your collectibles. It needs no electricity and each package comes with built in indicators which turn from blue to pink when the silica gel is saturated with adsorbed moisture. Hydrosorbent silica gel granules are inert and non-toxic. They will not emit harmful vapors, stain, or cause any chemical reaction. Safe to use with foods, medicines, sensitive materials, electronics, films, etc.

Affiliations