2021 Cook Islands $1 - Love Globe - CIT
- Country: Cook Islands
- Queen: Elizabeth II (1952-Date)
- Type: Non-Circulating Coin
- Years: 2021
- Mint: Coin Invest Trust - CIT
- Denomination: 1 NZD
- Currency: New Zealand Dollar (1972-Date)
- Composition: .999 Silver
- Diameter: 18mm
- Weight: 3.1g
- Edge: Reeded
- Mintage: 2,021
- Condition: New - Mint Packaging
- Obverse: The Effigy of HM Queen Elizabeth II
- Reverse: A colorful hot air balloon floating through the Swiss Alps
This is the 4th release in our immensely popular snow globe series. This time, the theme is all about Love.
Love has no boundaries and that is immortalized on our colorful hot air balloon floating through the Swiss Alps. Give it a gentle shake and watch the colored snow gently swirl around the balloon.
The snow globe itself is produced in Vienna by the Perzy family business who invented the globes in the 19th century. The premium globes are handcrafted, made of the highest quality glass and filled with pure alpine water.
This symbol of harmony is a perfect gift but also an eye-catching display piece that will enchant all lovers. Mintage is limited to only 2021 globes.
*Pictures are representative of the coin that you will receive, actual coin may differ slightly, and serial numbers will vary*