2020-S U.S. 10¢ - Roosevelt Dime - Clad Proof
- Country: United States
- Period: Federal Republic (1776-Date)
- Type: Standard Circulation Coin
- Years: 1965 - Present
- Mint: United States Mint - San Francisco (1854-Date)
- Denomination: 10 Cents = 1 Dime
- Currency: United States Dollar (1785-Date)
- Composition: Copper-Nickel
- Diameter: 17.9mm
- Weight: 2.26g
- Edge: Reeded
- Condition: Brilliant Uncirculated
- Obverse: The portrait in left profile of Franklin D. Roosevelt, the 32nd President of the United States from 1933 to his death in 1945, is accompanied with the motto: "IN GOD WE TRUST" and sourrounded with the lettering "LIBERTY"
- Reverse: Ahead the motto "E • PLU RIB US • U NUM", an olive branch, a torch and an oak branch symbolize respectively peace, liberty and victory and are surrounded with the face value and the lettering "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA"
*Coin condition is based on our professional opinion. Pictures are representative of the coin that you will receive, actual coin may differ slightly, and serial numbers will vary*