2018 Nicaragua $100 - Three-Toed Sloth - New Zealand Mint
- Country: Nicaragua
- Type: Non-Circulating Coin
- Years: 2018
- Mint: New Zealand Mint - Auckland
- Denomination: 100 Córdobas (100 NIO)
- Currency: Third Córdoba "Oro" (1991-Date)
- Composition: .999 Silver
- Diameter: 40mm
- Weight: 31.1g
- Edge: Reeded
- Mintage: 5,000
- Condition: New - Mint Packaging
- Obverse: Nicaragua's Coat of Arms
- Reverse: A delightful image of a three-toed sloth hanging from a tree branch in its Nicaraguan forest habitat
The indolent Three-Toed Sloth is featured in the exciting Wildlife of Nicaragua Coin Collection struck in 1oz pure silver. A camouflaged creature that revels in sleep and inactivity, the sloth is the world's slowest mammal, found in the tropical forests of Nicaragua.
Issued by the Central Bank of Nicaragua, this release imaginatively combines the coloured sloth amongst a detailed engraving of its native forest habitat.
The coin is encased in a modern wooden box featuring Nicaragua's Coat of Arms. Inside the coin is nestled in cream velvet alongside the Certificate of Authenticity written in both English and Spanish. The outer box has been designed to complement the Nicaraguan wildlife theme.
With a limited mintage of 5,000 coins, the Sloth 1oz Silver Coin would make an excellent gift for coin collectors and those interested in wildlife. Don't be as slow as a sloth, hurry and add this coin to your collection.
*Pictures are representative of the coin that you will receive, actual coin may differ slightly, and serial numbers will vary*