2018 Grenada $2 - Eastern Carribean 8: Diving Paradise - Scottsdale Mint
- Country: Grenada
- Queen: Elizabeth II (1952-Date)
- Type: Non-Circulating Coin
- Years: 2018
- Mint: Scottsdale Mint
- Denomination: 2 XCD
- Currency: Dollar (1965-Date)
- Composition: .999 Silver
- Diameter: 38.6mm
- Weight: 31.1g
- Edge: Reeded
- Mintage: 2,500
- Condition: New - Mint Packaging
- Obverse: Displays an image of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the weight and purity below
- Reverse: Scuba divers exploring beautiful coral reefs and a centuries old shipwreck in the ocean depths off of the coast of Grenada
- Color Commemorative Proof!
Grenada, "Diving Paradise", will be the fourth issue in the new EC8 coin program. Issued from the country of Grenada, this coin is the fourth of eight releases in this historic series featuring low mintages and rich designs.
The EC8 (Eastern Caribbean Bank) program will consist of four coins minted in 2018 on behalf of each of the eight Caribbean island members that comprise the ECCB - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Commonwealth of Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The ECCB is the official issuer of the Eastern Caribbean Dollar, the Currency of the EC8 2018 Coin Program.
*Pictures are representative of the coin that you will receive, actual coin may differ slightly, and serial numbers will vary*