2014 Niue $200 - Disney: Minnie Mouse - NGC PF70UC (1oz Gold)
- Grading Service: Numismatic Guaranty Corporation - NGC
- Grade: Proof 70 Ultra Cameo - PF70UC
- Certification: 3973821-110
- Country: Niue
- Queen: Elizabeth II (1952-Date)
- Type: Non-Circulating Coin
- Years: 2014
- Mint: New Zealand Mint - Auckland
- Denomination: 200 NZD
- Currency: New Zealand Dollar (1987-Date)
- Composition: .9999 Gold
- Diameter: 32mm
- Weight: 31.1g
- Edge: Reeded
- Mintage: 500
- Obverse: The Effigy of HM Queen Elizabeth II; Denomination to right, country above, date below
- Reverse: Minnie Mouse in front of film reel; weight and purity below
Minnie Mouse is the stylish, lifelong sweetheart of Mickey Mouse. Wearing her iconic red polka dot dress, Minnie's personality has delighted generations of fans across all cultures.
Mickey's leading lady first appeared in the ground breaking 1928 short film Steamboat Willie. When a goat inconveniently eats her sheet music, Minnie resourcefully turns the goats tail to generate music, demonstrating her spirited and loveable nature.
Minnie has appeared in over 70 cartoons, many of which also feature Mickey Mouse, Pluto, and her close friend Daisy Duck. She has two nieces, Millie and Melody.
With a history spanning over 85 years, Minnie shines as a star in her own right.
*Coin condition is based on our professional opinion. Pictures are representative of the coin that you will receive, actual coin may differ slightly, and serial numbers may vary*
Currently Out of Stock