2012-S U.S. 10¢ - Roosevelt Dime - Proof
- Country: United States
- Period: Federal Republic (1776-Date)
- Type: Standard Circulation Coin
- Years: 1965-Date
- Mint: United States Mint - San Francisco (1854-Date)
- Denomination: 10 Cents = 1 Dime
- Currency: United States Dollar (1785-Date)
- Composition: Copper-Nickel
- Diameter: 17.91mm
- Weight: 2.26g
- Edge: Reeded
- Mintage: 794,002
- Condition: Proof - PF
- Obverse: The portrait of Franklin D. Roosevelt facing left, the 32nd President of the United States from 1933 to his death in 1945, accompanied by the motto: "IN GOD WE TRUST" and surrounded with the lettering "LIBERTY"
- Reverse: Ahead of the motto "E • PLU RIB US • U NUM", an olive branch, a torch, and an oak branch symbolize respectively peace, liberty, and victory and are surrounded with the face value and the lettering "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA"
- Reference: KM# 195a, Schön# 197a
*Coin condition is based on our professional opinion. Pictures are representative of the coin that you will receive, actual coin may differ slightly, and serial numbers may vary*
Not Currently Available.