1893 U.S. Official Medal - World's Columbian Exposition Chicago
- Country: United States
- Period: Federal Republic (1776-Date)
- Type: Event Souvenir Medal
- Years: 1893
- Composition: Brass
- Diameter: 37mm
- Weight: 25g
- Edge: Smooth
- Obverse: US Government building at the Columbian Exposition
- Reverse: "Treasury Department United States Mint Exhibit" around "World's Columbian Exposition Chicago 1893"
- Reference: HK# 154, HK# 154a, HK# 155
The "World's Columbian Exposition" was held in Chicago, IL between 1892-1893. It's purpose was to commemorate the 400th anniversary of the discovery of America. All US states and territories plus 50 other countries participated in showing advancements in the subsequent 400 years.
*Coin condition is based on our professional opinion. Pictures are representative of the coin that you will receive, actual coin may differ slightly, and serial numbers may vary*